Air Conditioning Service Offer – Just £39.99..
Using state of the art equipment and fully qualified technicians, Benza Autos offer a fixed price air conditioning service (which includes re-charging the refrigerant) and can carry out repairs, leak testing and odour removal for your car’s air conditioning or climate control system.
Air conditioning and climate control are becoming increasingly common as vehicle accessories. A good quality system should last the lifetime of the vehicle, but will require regular maintenance to prevent corrosion through internal moisture, and external corrosion to the system through contact with road salts. We recommend maintenance be performed on an annual basis.
Why have your aircon serviced?
- Not cold enough?
- Windows not demisting?
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when A/C is on?
- Your car air con system loses up to 15% of it’s refrigerant every year
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell, sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease
- Have your car air con system serviced every 18 months. It will say that in your car manufacturers service guide, yet when your car is serviced, your A/C system is never serviced. It’s an extra, chargeable item, but vital to have done
- A typical main dealer car air conditioning service will cost you at least £100, plus you take the car to them
- A poor aircon system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump need to work harder