NEW Four Wheel Alignment Equipment
Complete Vehicle Maintenance
Available For Any Car...
FULL FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
NEW! Full Four Wheel Alignment Checks and Adjustments
Driving over kerbs, speed bumps and pot holes can knock out your wheel alignment. This can affect your car’s handling, making it feel as though it is pulling to one side, increase tyre wear and decrease fuel consumption.
We offer a Full Four Wheel Alignment Check and adjustment service using the latest digital technology to ensure that all four wheels are aligned correctly.
Signs that you will you need a Full Four Wheel Alignment:
- Your car pulls to one side
- Uneven tyre wear – if the tyre is worn on the shoulder and the tread looks feathered, this is caused by the tyre scrubbing at an angle
- Your steering wheel isn’t centred
- Your car wanders
- Your vehicle has been in an accident
- You have hit a pothole (even if the car has no visible damage)
- Your vehicle has a buckled wheel
What is included in a Wheel Alignment Check?
Most independent garages just carry out an alignment check and charge for this service without checking the basics first, however our extensive check includes:
- Tyres and pressures
- Suspension and bearings
- Front Toe (in and out) and Rear Toe (in and out). Too much toe in will cause scrubbing on the outside of the tyres, too much toe out will cause scrubbing on the inside of the tyres.
- Rear wheel thrust angle
- Roll steer
- Ride height
Call 0151 345 0847 to book in for your four wheel alignment check and adjustment, SAVE up to 60% when compared to the main dealer!